A helpful guide to Whitby bin rentals
Our staff has created this information to help you with arranging a dumpster rental for Whitby homes and businesses. This helpful advice will assist you with your dumpster rental and short term garbage bin rental needs. Those looking to do junk removal projects will also find this information helpful as we provide bin rentals for that activity too.
Dumpster rental for Whitby residents
We love our Whitby customers and hope you will become a client when you learn what great service and rates our company offers when it comes to a dumpster rental for your home or business. Our Purple Dumpster rental experts are ready to help you with any size of clean-up project or junk removal plan.
Dumpster rentals for your Clarington home or business are simple to set up available from us, as our dispatch depot for a dumpster rental in Clarington is not far from you. Your area is one of the key markets we serve because our trucks are in there regularly.
How does a dumpster rental in Whitby work?
We are sure you have seen dumpster bins in back alleys behind some businesses or in the driveways of your neighbours. We will rent you a home-sized version of a similar garbage dumpster that is clean and painted purple. Then, here’s how it goes from there.
How to book a dumpster rental
- You call us at 905-299-1024 and let us know when you need the dumpster and for how long, or use our online dumpster rental booking tool. The rental period for most projects is usually 7 days long so you choose when it will arrive. We will also book a time and day for pickup up to a week later. (You can ask to have it picked up sooner if needed.)
- We let you know the cost to have it delivered and picked from your home or business, which includes a flat per week rental charge for the actual dumpster and a one ton initial weight charge.
- You can pay by credit card or cash.
- Our Purple Dumpster driver is a dumpster bin rental expert, and they will deliver to your Clarington area home (or business) a clean and empty easy load dumpster (see dumpster sizes – you can choose what you need).
Day of your bin rental delivery
- The dumpster delivery driver will place it on your premises making sure there is no damage to the driveway, asphalt or pavers or landscaping and other external fixtures. We will position the bin where you can easily access and load it. You can provide specific placement when you order, if you would like.
Bin rental loading
- You and your cleanup team fill the garbage bin over the 7 days of the rental period. Please keep in mind the safety of the people who help you load the dumpster bin.
- Do not overload the container. Ensure nothing is piled above the top edge of the garbage bin container. Ask our staff if you would like loading and safety tips. You can also ask our experts any questions and we would be happy to give you the information that you need.
- During the rental period (usually 1 week) you can load in any garbage, junk or unwanted material you want with a few exceptions. (Be advised: Toxic and environmentally hazardous materials are not allowed. Be sure to review our do not load items list) We itemize materials that will not be receivable by us when you book the bin rental. Please be sure to follow these important guidelines to ensure a problem-free dumpster rental. By law, we are required to limit hazardous materials as they require special handling and disposal procedures.
- If you have disposal materials that you are unsure of call our customer line to inquire. Our staff will do their best to refer you to someone who can help you with a disposal material we cannot of handle.
Garbage bin rental pickup
- When the dumpster is full and the rental period is over call us or pre-arrange a pickup time and our truck will return to your premises and load the dumpster safely and truck it away.
- We recycle what can be recycled when we sort the bin contents at our sorting facility. Then our team safely and legally disposes of the non-recyclable materials.
After your bin rental completion
- You become a return customer, because you are delighted by our helpful service, simple pricing and affordable rates.
- You might even call us to book your next dumpster rental right away. Or you may refer a friend or post a five-star review on our Google Review area. If you want to take a moment, you can click here and write a few kind words.
If you have questions about dumpster rentals for the Whitby area, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
How to reach our office that serves Whitby homes and businesses
To get dumpster rental advice and for answers to any questions relating to garbage container rentals for your community, including Whitby garbage bylaws that relate to your planned cleanup, please contact our customer hotline at 905-299-1024
To email us about any issue that relates to your bin rental experience – before or after service, please email email@example.com
To schedule a dumpster rental now using our dumpster rental online booking form
We look forward to serving you in Whitby!
What can I load into the dumpster if I want to do junk removal?
With a few exceptions you can load whatever you want to dispose of in your rented dumpster. Here is a list of allowable junk and garbage materials you can load:
- Furniture, including beds, and bedding, sofas, chairs, tables, lamps, carpet, light fixtures, nightstands, mattresses, clothes, rags and fabric.
- Bicycles, tricycles, kids toys, lawn tools and implements, old metal equipment (excluding car parts), mowers
- Lumber, demolition debris, roof tiles, drywall, metal work, tiles
- Lawn refuse including, leaves, clippings, tree limbs, stumps, rocks, (excludes soil and sod)
Please refer to our do not load list for more info, so we don’t run into any issues on removal day, when we come to remove your bin from your Clarington location, so, if in doubt, please contact us to review what you would like to load. Check with us, as it is part of our service to ensure you have a good experience.
Helpful Whitby Local and Related Information
- The Region of Durham provides garbage, recycling and food waste collection services in Whitby.
- Durham Region residential waste collection calendar – use their lookup tool for Whitby residential schedule
- Yard waste collection info for Whitby in the Durham Region
- For Whitby news and local issues read this online news service: DurhamRegion.com
- Discover info about the Whitby mayor and city council
- Read this helpful Whitby blog about the area and city
Dumpster rental service near you
Besides serving Whitby with dumpster rentals, Purple Dumpster also services areas near you. So if you have another property or business near Whitby, in neighbouring towns and cities, please contact for convenient dumpster rentals in the following areas:
Our company also provides dumpster rentals, junk removal and garbage bins in the western GTA including Toronto, Etobicoke Mississauga Oakville and across the Halton Region to Guelph
Related garbage rental articles:
- Purple Dumpster expands bin rental services into Durham Region
- Garbage bin rental prices at Purple Dumpster
If you don’t see what you need, our staff is ready to help you or provide advice please call us at Purple Dumpster at (905) 299-1024