Need a garbage bin rentals for your home or business? Purple Dumpster can help. BOOK NOW ONLINE. Or read on…
We rent garbage disposal bins – some call them dumpsters – to homeowners and business owners in communities across communities in the Greater Toronto area from Durham to Toronto, Mississauga and Oakville through to Hamilton and west to Guelph.
The garbage bin rentalsare ideal for cleanups, teardowns, garbage removal, lawn waste, winter debris, construction and renovations and spring cleanouts. Actually your imagination is the only limit to what you can do with our bins
Best bin rental prices and service!
Below is everything you will need to know to work with us to rent a bin and ensure that every aspect of the bin drop off and bin pickup is as smooth as can be.
Which communities do you rent bins to in the Greater Toronto Area?
Our services areas for dumpster and bin rentals include all communities from Durham Region to Toronto as well as Peel and Halton and out to Guelph and Wellington County. We include service to Hamilton and Ancaster.
We also serve all communities in Peel Region, Halton Region and Hamilton-Wentworth.
See our bin rental service areas list for specific cities and towns served.
How does the bin rental process work at Purple Dumpster?
Here’s a basic step by step breakdown of the bin rental process:
Before the bin rental
- Dial our number 905-299-1024 and let us know when you need the dumpster and for how long. The rental period is typically 7 days but we have the flexibility to deal with shorter or longer rental times. You can also choose to book via our convenient Purple Dumpster online bin rental tool.
- We will let you know the price on the phone. For a basic rental, there’s a flat weekly bin rental charge, as well as 1 ton initial weight charge (plus HST).
- At the time of ordering we collect your name, drop off address, contact phone number, email address, and delivery instructions (as needed). When we call you we collect your credit card number so we can bill you.
Delivery day of your garbage bin rental
- Our Purple Dumpster driver is a rent a bin expert. He or she will deliver a purple bin to your home or business. It is an easy-load dumpster for you to fill at the drop off location.
- We will offload it with care on your property ensuring that we do not damage your driveway, landscaping or other external fixtures. It will be left as per your instructions (or at driver’s discretion) so that you and your cleanup crew can load it quickly and safely.
- During the rental period you load it up. Please keep in mind the safety of the people that are loading. It is important to distribute the weight or junk of the garbage evenly across the bin. Do not load it on one side or corner. Check to see that there is no debris or garbage sticking out of the bin or hanging over the sides. The bin is equipped with swing doors so you can walk heavier junk into the container.
- Load almost any garbage, junk or unwanted material you want. However there are a few exceptions. You can review our website for a complete list of banned items. Toxic and environmentally hazardous garbage is not permitted. We can also provide you with which materials are restricted when you call us. It is extremely important that you follow the guidelines we provide to keep the everything smooth and uncomplicated during the bin rental period.
- Once your bin is ready to be picked up we will arrive won the scheduled day with a truck. The Purple Dumpster staff driver will put the bin on the truck and will take it all away.
When the bin rental period is done
- We transport the bin to a transfer station where it is weighed and a ticket is obtained. That is your final weight.
- Then at the end of the process because you are delighted by the service, low cost and simplicity of the project you become a return customer.
- You might even call us to book your next dumpster rental, refer us to a friend or post a five star review on our Purple Dumpster Google Review area. If you would like to do this now, please take a moment and click here.
Questions about garbage bin rentals from Purple Dumpster?
If you have any questions about bin rentals for your home or business, please don’t hesitate to call or email our friendly staff.
How to reach the office that services your area with garbage bin rentals
For bin rentals advice and any questions relating to renting a bin for your community including local garbage bylaws relating to clean-ups, disposal and dumpsters, call our dumpster rental hotline at 905-299-1024
To email us questions, compliments or to communicate to us about an issue relating to your service, please email email@example.com
To schedule a dumpster rental now using our dumpster rental online book form, CLICK here
Affordable garbage bin rentals with great rates…
Most residential dumpster rental rates are straightforward when it comes to pricing. At least from the top, reputable companies. There are usually only two components to the price and this is true for all the Toronto communities we serve with garbage bin rentals.
- Decide on the rental time period you need. Our basic rental package covers one week and the dumpster drop off and pick up. There are longer and shorter rental periods available.
- Then you pay for the net weight of the dumpster’s contents. You pay for a minimum of 1 ton up front. We pro-rate any additional tonnage to the exact weight (once the bin is taken to transfer).
At Halton Container, our Mississauga rates are the same for all our GTA service areas:
- $177 for the dumpster for one week
- You are billed your first ton at $75
- Weight rates are $90/ton thereafter
- We pro-rate for partial tons.
- Add HST
- That’s it!