Disposal bin rentals made easy in Guelph
Are you planning a cleanup of your home or business? Or do you need to declutter and do a junk removal project? Or maybe you have a large volume of garbage, debris or waste to dispose of. If so you’ll need to find a dumpster rental in Guelph.
And if you live in any of these local communities – we serve you too from our Guelph bin depot:
Here’s how to make a bin rental easy for you. Use our dumpster bin rental service here at Purple Dumpster. Order a bin online now or keep reading for more information…
Need a dumpster rental for junk removal in Guelph or Wellington County?
We love our customers in Courtice, Ontario and would like you to join their ranks and rent your dumpster from our company. Our Purple Dumpster rental experts are ready to help with your residential cleanup or junk removal.
We rent you a bin. You load it. We ship it away and dispose of your unwanted junk, debris, furniture, garbage and yard waste.
We can also help if you are a business owner and need a dumpster or bin rental to clear junk, debris, for an office remodel.
Dumpster rentals for your Guelph home or business are simple to set up and available from us, as we have dispatch depots across the GTA. So we are never far from you if you live or work in the GTA from Wellington County to Durham County. We have a dumpster rental near you.
How does a dumpster rental work?
We are sure you have seen dumpster bins in back alleys behind some local businesses or in the driveways of a neighbour. We can rent you a home-sized version of a similar garbage dumpster that is clean and painted purple. Then, here is what happens next…
Book a rental with our disposal bin company
- You call us at 905-299-1024 and let us know when you need the dumpster bin and for what period of time. One week rentals are typical but we can increase or decrease the time you need. Simply tell us what time period you need. To get started use our online booking tool. You can choose when it will arrive. We will also book a time and date for our bin delivery driver to return and pick up the dumpster bin a week later — or whenever you specify.
- When you book your disposal bin, our staff lets you know the price, which includes a flat per week rental rate for the actual dumpster, and a one ton initial weight charge. Delivery and pickup is included in the rental rate.
- You can pay by Mastercard or Visa or arrange to pay with cash, if you prefer.
- Our Purple Dumpster driver is a dumpster expert. He or she will deliver the bin to your home or business. You will receive a clean and empty easy-load bin to fill. (See dumpster sizes – you can choose the size you need. Or tell us what you will use it for and we will recommend a bin size.)
Dumpster rental prices for Guelph
Our pricing is very simple. We charge you an initial one week rental (7 days) for the dumpster. Drop off and pick up is included. We also charge you for one ton of loaded garbage, debris or junk. Additional tons or partial tons are charged to you after pickup.
Learn more about our affordable bin rental rates here.
Garbage bin rental delivery
Our garbage bin rental delivery person will deliver and position the dumpster on your property where you will be able to easily access and load debris and garbage into it. You can specify where you would like it placed, if you prefer. Just let us know when you book your bin with us. Our aim is make a dumpster rental in Guelph area communities as easy as possible.
Bin rental loading process
- Your clean-up team fills the dumpster during the requested rental period. Please keep in mind the safety of the people who help you load the dumpster. (Please note that bin delivery staff cannot help you load your bin.)
- Ensure that the bin is not overloaded – and also that no materials lie above the top edge of the dumpster. Ask reps on our customer hotline if you would like some bin loading tips.
- We can provide any information you may need to have for a safely completed cleanup project .
- During the rental period, load in any garbage, debris, junk or unwanted material you want with a few exclusions. Be advised: Environmentally hazardous and toxic materials are prohibited. Check our do not load materials list. We can advise which materials will not be receivable by us. It is important that these important guidelines are followed to be sure that you experience a problem-free dumpster rental. We are required to limit hazardous materials because, by law, disposal of these materials require special handling procedures.
- Our customer team can advise you if you provide a list of your disposal materials. We can identify which items we cannot ship and dispose of. That said, our staff will do their best to refer you to someone who can help you handled these exclused items.
Dumpster rental return
- When your rented dumpster is full (or you have loaded what you need to dispose of) and the rental period is over we will arrive with our truck and the driver will load the dumpster safely into the truck and will drive it away for disposal. You can call for early pickup if needed.
- We recycle materials (where possible) when we sort the dumpster contents at our facility. We then safely and legally dispose of any non-recyclable garbage or junk.
- Next, we hope you become a repeat customer, because you are pleased by our service, fair pricing and how we help you make your clean-up project easy and successful. Please call or email us with any compliments or concerns.
- We hope you will also contact us to book your next dumpster rental, refer us to a friend, or post a five-star review on our Google Review area. If you would like to do this, please click here.
If you have any queries about dumpster rentals for your home or business, please call or email our office.
How to reach our customer service staff for Guelph and area
For dumpster rental advice and any questions relating to bin rentals for your community, including local garbage bylaws relating to cleanups, debris and garbage disposal and dumpster related issues, call our dumpster rental hotline at 905-299-1024
To schedule a dumpster rental now, use our dumpster rental online booking form
We look forward to serving you in Guelph!
What can I load into the dumpster if I want to use it for junk removal?
With a few exceptions you can load most junk items into your rented dumpster bin. Here is a list of allowable materials you can load for disposal.
- Furniture, bed frames and mattresses, and bedding. Sofas, couches, chairs. Tables, lamps, carpeting and area rugs, lighting and light fixtures, night tables, mattresses, clothes, rags and fabric.
- Bikes, tricycles, kid’s toys, old wagons. Unwanted cribs, cots, etc.
- Lawn tools, yard implements, metal equipment (excluding car parts), mowers, etc. Garage, basement and attic junk.
- Wood or construction lumber, demolition or renovation debris, roof tiles, drywall, metal work, tiles, etc.
- Lawn and hedge clippings, organic garden debris including, leaves, tree limbs, stumps, rocks, (excludes soil or sod)
- Pallets, old shelving, used packaging and cardboard.
Please check our handy do not load list for information about what you can load or cannot load into the bin, so that we don’t run into any problems on pick-up day. If you are at all unsure, please contact us to discuss what you would like to load into the dumpster. Feel free to check with us any time. This is part of our service to make sure that you have a great experience when you use our services.
In what seasons can I rent a disposal bin?
There is no specific season or weather limitation for disposal bin rentals. You do need to be more cautious during the winter with ice and the cold around the metal dumpsters. We tend to be busy in the spring, summer and fall, however you can book throughout the winter. Our office hours run Monday through Friday 8AM to 5PM. Saturday we are open from 8AM to noon. We are closed Sundays.
What projects can I do with a dumpster rental?
- Junk removal – Got a house or office full of junk? Get rid of it all at once.
- Basement cleanout – Reclaim your basement from years of accumulated stuff
- Spring cleaning – Get ready for summer and prep your home for
- Storeroom clearout – Clear out old expired inventory that has no value
- Closet purging– Dump old possessions that you no longer want and get more
- Estate clearout – Clear a home and prepare it for sale
- Pre-winter or Fall clear-out – Clear out after the summer and prepare for the winter
- Storm debris removal – Get rid of downed trees, broken tree limbs or other storm damaged or destroyed items like old fences, etc.
- Yard waste cleanup – Many people use a bin when they do landscaping or prune trees and bushes and have large volumes of organic material to remove like leaves or clippings
- Demolition – If you need to take down a wall or outbuilding or are doing a basement or bathroom remodel
- Office remodel or home renovations – Changing your home or office or upgrading rooms
- Garage cleanup – Get rid of old junk that is too big to put out with the trash
- Share a bin – Share the cost of a dumpster bin with a neighbor and clear out your homes together
- Construction – Professional contractors and renovators can use our bins to keep worksites clear of garbage, debris and demolition materials.
Helpful Guelph Information
- Guelph garbage information
- Guelph mayor and city council: List of public representatives
- Check this Wellington County info for garbage, recycling and food waste collection services.
- Wellington County and Guelph residential waste collection info
- Read news in the Wellington Advertiser newspaper
- Guelph Mercury newspaper
We also provide dumpster rental and garbage disposal services, junk removal in the central and eastern GTA including Toronto, Pickering, Oshawa, Whitby, Clarington and across the Durham Region
Related garbage bin rental articles:
- How to rent a dumpster bin
- Garbage bin rental prices at Purple Dumpster
- How to rent a dumpster bin
- Junk and items you cannot load into your rented dumpster
- Guelph bin rentals
- Order bin rental online now
- Bin rental prices for Guelph – book now!
- How to rent a bin for a home or business cleanup project
If you don’t see what you need, our staff is ready to help you or provide advice please call us at Purple Dumpster at (905) 299-1024