We make garbage bin rentals in Milton simple
Looking for dumpster bin rentals in Milton? At Purple Dumpster, we can provide an easy rental of a bin that you can load yourself for a cleanup or junk removal project at your home or business.
Our large walk-in 17 yard dumpster rentals are great for:
- Your decluttering projects
- Garbage or Junk removal or junk reduction
- Disposal of a large volume of garbage, debris or waste not handled by the city.
- Demolition or renovation project at home or in your business.
- Landscape cleanup or yard redesign.
- After storm or post-bad weather cleanups.
- Garage, attic or basement cleanouts.
- Estate clear-outs.
- Or maybe you have an exotic cleaning project, like the elephant enclosure at the Bowmanville Zoo.
If you are planning a project like these (or one of the more detailed projects below), then you have come to the right place…We can help you with your bin rental here at Purple Dumpster. We can deliver and pick up your bin rental in Milton – at your home or your business premises.
Make it easy on yourself, your family or your staff. The information we include below was created by our staff to assist you with your bin rental plans.
How a dumpster rental in Milton works
Have you seen dumpster bin in the back alleys behind businesses? Or in the driveways of your neighbours/ Or on job sites for construction? We can rent you a home-sized version of a similar garbage dumpster – that is up to 17-yards – that is clean, easy to load and painted our brand of purple. That’s what you get when we deliver bin rentals in Milton. Here is the process explained:
Book a bin rental in Milton with Purple Dumpster
- Pick up the phone and call us at 905-299-1024 to let us know when you need the rented dumpster bin. Usually we book it for 7 days, but let us know what period of time you will need it for. We can increase or decrease the time you need. Simply tell us what time period you need the bin for. To get started now, click here…to use the Purple Dumpster online booking tool.
- Select when it will arrive. We will also schedule a time and date for our bin rentals delivery driver to return and pick up the dumpster when you are done.
- Let our staff will quote you our standard low pricing, which includes a flat weekly rental rate for the actual dumpster container, and a one-ton initial weight charge. Delivery and pickup is included in the rental rate, so no extra charges or surprise fees.
- You can give us your Mastercard or Visa card number, or if you wish, you can arrange to pay with cash, if you want.
- Our drivers at Purple Dumpster are dumpster rental experts. They will deliver the bin to your residence or business or job site. We will deliver a clean and empty easy to load dumpster to fill with garbage, debris or junk. (See dumpster sizes – you can choose the size you need. Or explain what you’ll use it for (i.e. give us your project details) and we can recommend the best dumpster bin size for the job.)
Dumpster rental prices – made easy
Our bin rental pricing is very simple. We charge you an initial (7 day rental for the dumpster bin. Drop off and pick up fees are included. We also charge you for one ton of loaded garbage materials, debris, refuse or junk. Additional tons or partial tons (pro-rated) are charged to you after pickup. Our truck uses a weigh station to determine the final weight.
Learn more about our affordable Milton bin rental rates here.
Bin rentals in Milton
When our garbage bin arrives at your specified Milton address, our driver will unload and position the dumpster on your property where you will be able to easily access and load debris, junk and/or garbage into it. You can specify where you would like it placed. Just let us know when you book your bin with us on this detail. We do every effort to make a dumpster bin rental in Milton as easy for your as possible. (And if we can do better, please let us know!)
Dumpster rental loading process explained
- You and your clean-up team will fill the dumpster during the rental period. Keep in mind the safety of the people load the dumpster.
- Please ensure you do not overload the bin. Don’t stack anything over the top edge of the dumpster. Ask us if you would like some dumpster loading tips. There are good tricks we can suggest based on what you are loading.
- We would be happy to provide any information to ensure a safe, easy clean-up project.
- Load in any junk, garbage, debris or unwanted material during the rental week. Most junk or garbage materials are allowed. However, be aware of a few exceptions. Be advised: Environmentally hazardous (and toxic) materials are prohibited. Check our do not load list. Or call us to ask what materials will not be receivable by us at the time of pickup. It is very important that these key guidelines are followed to ensure a trouble-free dumpster rental. We are required to limit some hazardous materials because, by law, disposal of these material require special procedures.
- Our team can advise you if you have disposal materials that we cannot take. They will do their best to refer you to someone who can help you handled them.
Dumpster bin rental return
- When your rented dumpster is full and the rental period is over we will arrive with our truck and the driver will load the dumpster safely into the truck and will drive it away for disposal.
- We recycle materials (where possible) when we sort the dumpster contents at our facility. We then safely and legally dispose of any non-recyclable garbage or junk.
- Next, we hope you become a repeat customer and are pleased by Purple Dumpster’s service, fair pricing, and how we help you make a clean-up project simple and successful. Please call or email us with any compliments or concerns. We will do whatever we need to do to make any problems right.
- You might even contact us to book your next dumpster bin rental, refer us to a friend, or put a five-star review on our Google Review area. If you would like to take 2 minutes to do this, please click here.
If you have any questions at all about the process of booking or completing a dumpster rental, please call or email our office.
How to reach our customer service staff for Milton
For advice on dumpster bin rentals in Milton, including local garbage bylaws relating to cleanups, cleanouts, debris and garbage disposal, junk removal, and dumpster-related issues, call our dumpster bin rental hotline at 905-299-1024
To schedule a bin rental now, use our easy dumpster rental online booking form
We look forward to delighting you!
What can I load in a dumpster if I want to do junk removal?
With a few exceptions you can load most junk items into your rented dumpster bin. Here is a list of allowable materials you can load for disposal.
- Furniture, bed frames and mattresses, and bedding. Sofas, couches, chairs. Tables, lamps, carpeting and area rugs, lighting and light fixtures, night tables, mattresses, clothes, rags and fabric.
- Bikes, tricycles, kid’s toys, old wagons. Unwanted cribs, cots, etc.
- Lawn tools, yard implements, metal equipment (excluding car parts), mowers, etc. Garage, basement and attic junk.
- Wood or construction lumber, demolition or renovation debris, roof tiles, drywall, metal work, tiles, etc.
- Lawn and hedge clippings, organic garden debris including, leaves, tree limbs, stumps, rocks, (excludes soil or sod)
- Pallets, old shelving, used packaging and cardboard.
Please check our company’s do not load list for information about what you can load or cannot load into the dumpster, so that we don’t run into any snags or delays on garbage bin pick-up day. If you are at all unsure, please contact us to discuss what you would like to load into the bin. Feel free to check with us any time. This is part of our service to ensure you have a great experience with our dumpster rentals.
What projects can I do with a Milton dumpster rental?
- Junk removal – Got a house or office full of junk? Get rid of it all at once.
- Basement cleanout – Reclaim your basement from years of accumulated stuff
- Spring cleaning – Get ready for summer and prep your home for
- Storeroom clearout – Clear out old expired inventory that has no value
- Closet purge – Get rid of the old possessions that you no longer want
- Estate clearout – Clear a home and prepare it for sale
- Pre-winter or Fall clear-out – Clear out after the summer and prepare for the winter
- Winter storm debris removal – Dispose of blown-down trees, broken tree limbs, or other storm damaged or destroyed items.
- Yard waste cleanup – Many people use a bin when they do landscaping or prune trees and bushes or if they have large volumes of organic material to remove like leaves or clippings.
- Demolition – A bin is handy for debris if you need to take down a wall or outbuilding or are doing a basement or bathroom remodel
- Office remodel or home renovations – Changing your home or office or upgrading rooms
- Garage cleanup – Junk that is too big to put out with the trash can be disposed of in a dumpster rental.
- Share a dumpster bin – Share the cost of a dumpster bin with a neighbor and clear out your homes together
- Construction and demolition – Professional contractors and renovators can use our bins to keep worksites clear of garbage, debris and demolition materials.
Helpful Milton Information on Garbage and More
- Milton garbage and recycling information
- Milton mayor and city council – read a list of public representatives
- Read Milton headlines
- Milton garbage, recycling and food waste collection services information.
- Halton Region residential waste collection calendar can be accessed on their site by entering your address
- Yard waste collection in Milton
- Follow Halton Region area news for Milton online here
Dumpster rental service in the west GTA
Besides serving Burlington with dumpster rentals, we also provide bin delivery service to areas near you. So if you have a property or business in Toronto or in the western GTA, please call us for convenient bin rentals in the following areas:
- Halton Hills
- Milton (you’re on the Milton page!)
Dumpster bin rental service in the east GTA
Besides dumpster bin rentals in Milton, we also provide dumpster delivery service to areas near you. So if you have another property or business in the GTA, in neighboring communities,please call us for convenient bin rentals in the following areas:
Related garbage bin rental articles:
- How to rent a dumpster bin
- Garbage bin rental prices at Purple Dumpster
- How to rent a dumpster bin
- Campbellville bin rentals
- Junk and items you cannot load into your rented dumpster
- Milton bin rentals
- Order bin rental online now
- How to rent a bin for a home or business cleanup project
If you don’t see what you need, our staff is ready to help you or provide advice please call us at Purple Dumpster at (905) 299-1024