Garbage bin rentals made easy in Ajax
Planning a cleanup of your home or business? Or do you need to declutter and complete a junk removal project. Or maybe you have a large volume of garbage, debris or waste to dispose of. If so you'll need to find a dumpster rental in Ajax.
Here's how to make that easy on yourself. Use our bin rental service. The info below was created to help residents and businesses in Ajax with their dumpster or bin rental needs.
Need a dumpster rental in Ajax for junk removal?
We love our customers in Ajax, Ontario and would like you to join their ranks and rent your dumpster from our company. Our Purple Dumpster rental experts are ready to help with your residential cleanup or junk removal now.
We can also help if you are a business owner and need a dumpster or bin rental to clear junk, debris, for an office remodel or
Dumpster rentals for your Ajax home or business are simple to set up and available from us, as our four Durham Region dumpster dispatch depots are not far from you if you live or work in the area. Your community is one of the key markets we serve in Durham Region because our trucks are local to you.
How does a dumpster rental in Ajax work?
We are sure you have seen dumpster bins in back alleys behind some local businesses or in the driveways of a neighbour. We can rent you a home-sized version of a similar garbage dumpster that is clean and painted purple. Then, here is what happens next...
Book a dumpster bin rental with us
- You call us at 905-299-1024 and let us know when you need the dumpster bin and for what period of time. One week rentals are typical, but we can increase or decrease the time you need. Simply tell us what time period you need.
- When you book, our staff lets you know the price, which includes a flat per week rental rate for the actual dumpster, and a one tonne initial weight charge. Delivery and pickup is included in the rental rate.
- You can pay by a Mastercard or Visa or arrange to pay with cash, if you prefer.
- Our Purple Dumpster driver is a dumpster expert. He or she will deliver the bin to your home or business. You will receive a clean and empty easy-load bin to fill. (See dumpster sizes - you can choose the size you need. Or tell us what you will use it for and we will recommend a bin size.)
Garbage bin rental prices for Ajax
Our pricing is very simple. We charge you an initial one week rental (7 days) for the dumpster. Drop off and pick up is included. We also charge you for one ton of loaded garbage, debris or junk. Additional tonnes or partial tonnes are charged to you after pickup.
Garbage bin rental delivery - how it works
Our garbage bin rental delivery person will deliver and position the dumpster on your property where you will be able to easily access and load debris and garbage into it. You can specify where you would like it placed, if you prefer. Just let us know when you book your bin with us. We make a dumpster rental in Ajax as easy as possible for you.
Bin rental loading process explained
- You and your clean-up team fill the dumpster during the rental period. Please keep in mind the safety of the people who help you load the dumpster.
- Ensure that the bin is not overloaded – and also that no materials are stacked above the top edge of the dumpster. Ask our staff if you would like some dumpster loading tips.
- We would be happy to give you any information that you need to ensure a safe, uncomplicated cleanup project .
- During the rental week you can load in any garbage, debris, junk or unwanted material you want with a few exceptions. Be advised: Environmentally hazardous (and toxic) materials are prohibited. Check our do not load list. We can advise as to what materials will not be receivable by us at the time of rental. It is very important these key guidelines are followed to ensure a problem-free dumpster rental. We are required to limit some hazardous materials because, by law, disposal of these material require special procedures.
- Our team can advise you if you have disposal materials that we cannot take. They will do their best to refer you to someone who can help you handled them.
Dumpster rental return
- When your rented dumpster is full and the rental period is over we will arrive with our truck and the driver will load the dumpster safely into the truck and will drive it away for disposal.
- We recycle materials (where possible) when we sort the dumpster contents at our facility. We then safely and legally dispose of any non-recyclable garbage or junk.
- Next, we hope you choose to become a repeat customer, because you are pleased by our service, fair pricing and how we help you make your clean-up project easy and successful. Please call or email us with any compliments or concerns.
- You might even contact us to book your next dumpster rental, refer us to a friend, or post a five-star review on our Google Review area. If you would like to do this, please click here.
If you have any queries about dumpster rentals for your home or business, please call or email our office.
How to reach our customer service staff for Ajax
For dumpster rental advice and any questions relating to bin rentals for your community, including local garbage bylaws relating to clean-ups, debris and garbage disposal and dumpster related issues, call our dumpster rental hotline at 905-299-1024
To schedule a dumpster rental now using our dumpster rental online booking form
We look forward to serving your garbage bin needs in Ajax!
What can I load if I want to use a disposal bin for junk removal?
With a few exceptions you can load most junk items for disposal into your rented dumpster bin. Here is a list of allowable materials.
- Furniture, bed frames and mattresses, and bedding. Sofas, couches, chairs. Tables, lamps, carpeting and area rugs, lighting and light fixtures, night tables, mattresses, clothes, rags and fabric.
- Bikes, tricycles, kid's toys, old wagons. Unwanted cribs, cots, etc.
- Lawn tools, yard implements, metal equipment (excluding car parts), mowers, etc. Garage, basement and attic junk.
- Wood or construction lumber, demolition or renovation debris, roof tiles, drywall, metal work, tiles, etc.
- Lawn and hedge clippings, organic garden debris including, leaves, tree limbs, stumps, rocks, (excludes soil or sod)
- Pallets, old shelving, used packaging and cardboard.
Please check our company's do not load list for information about what you can load or cannot load into the dumpster, so that we don't run into any snags or delays on garbage bin pick-up day. If you are at all unsure, please contact us to discuss what you would like to load into the bin. Feel free to check with us any time. This is part of our service to ensure you have a great experience with our dumpster rentals.
What projects can I do with a Ajax dumpster rental?
- Garbage and Junk Removal - Got a house or office full of junk? Get rid of it all at once.
- Attic and Basement Cleanout - Reclaim your basement from years of accumulated stuff
- Fall and Spring Cleaning - Get ready for summer and prep your home for
- Storeroom clearout - Clear out old expired inventory that has no value
- Closet and Storage Purge - Get rid of the old possessions that you no longer want
- Estate Clearout - Clear a home and prepare it for sale
- Pre-winter or Fall clear-out - Clear out after the summer and prepare for the winter
- Winter storm debris removal - Get rid of downed trees, broken tree limbs or other storm damaged or destroyed items like old fences, etc
- Yard waste cleanup - Many people use a bin when they do landscaping or prune trees and bushes and have large volumes of organic material to remove like leaves or clippings
- Demolition - If you need to take down a wall or outbuilding or are doing a basement or bathroom remodel
- Office remodel or home renovations - Changing your home or office or upgrading rooms
- Garage cleanup - Get rid of old junk that is too big to put out with the trash
- Share a bin - Share the cost of a dumpster bin with a neighbor and clear out your homes together
- Construction - Professional contractors and renovators can use our bins to keep worksites clear of garbage, debris and demolition materials.
Can I rent a disposal bin rental in any season?
Yes, we service Ajax and Durham Region 12 months per year. We urge you to take extra precaution in the winter as the bins are metal and cold. And you want to cover them to prevent ice or snow accumulation in them that will add weight. With a slippery ground you also have to take extra caution when loading. However, you can rent a disposal bin from us in any season or any month of the year.
Dumpster rental service near you
Besides providing a dumpster rental in Ajax for your home or business, we also provide bin delivery service to areas near you. So if you have another property or business near Ajax, in neighboring communities,please call us for convenient bin rentals in the following areas: