Here is the information have put together for a dumpster rental in Clarington. This information is specifically designed to help residents and business people with their dumpster bin rental and garbage and junk disposal needs.
Need a dumpster rental for a Clarington homes or business?
We love our customers in Clarington, Ontario and would like you to join their ranks when you need a dumpster rental for your home or business. Our Purple Dumpster rental experts are ready to help you with your residential cleanup or junk removal.
Dumpster rentals for your Clarington home or business are simple to set up available from us, as our bin dispatch depot for a dumpster rental in Clarington is not far from you. Your area is one of the key markets we serve because our trucks are in there regularly.
How does a dumpster rental in Clarington work for residents?
We are sure you have seen dumpster bins in back alleys behind some businesses or in the driveways of your neighbours. We will rent you a home-sized version of a similar garbage dumpster that is clean and painted purple. Then, here’s how it goes from there.
Booking a bin rental
- You call us at 905-299-1024 and let us know when you need the dumpster and for how long. The rental period for most projects is usually 7 days long so you choose when it will arrive. We will also book a time and day for pickup up to a week later. (You can ask to have it picked up sooner if needed.)
- We let you know the cost to have it delivered and picked from your home or business, which includes a flat per week rental charge for the actual dumpster and a one ton initial weight charge.
- You can pay by a credit card or arrange to pay with cash.
- Our Purple Dumpster driver is a dumpster bin rental expert, and they will deliver to your Clarington area home (or business) a clean and empty, easy to load bin (see dumpster sizes - you can choose what you need. Or ask us to recommend a size.).
Dumpster rental rates
Our rates are very simple. We charge you upfront for a one-week rental (7 days) for the bin. Drop off and pick up is free. We also charge you for the first ton of loaded garbage. Additional tons or partial tons are charged after pickup. Learn more about our rates here.
Dumpster rental delivery day
Our bin rental delivery driver will place it on your property making sure there is no damage to the driveway, asphalt or pavers or landscaping. He or she positions the dumpster where you will be able to easily access and load debris and garbage into it.
Bin rental loading process
- You and your cleanup team fill it over the 7 days of the rental period. Please keep in mind all the time about safety of the people who help you load the garbage bin.
- Ensure also that it is not overloaded – that nothing is piled above the top edge of the dumpster bin. Ask our staff if you would like some dumpster loading safety tips. Or ask our experts questions and we would be happy to give you the information that you need to know.
- During the rental week you can load in pretty much any garbage, junk or unwanted material you want with a few exceptions. (Be advised: Environmentally hazardous (and toxic) materials are not allowed. Check our do not load list) We can advise as to what materials will not be receivable by us at the time of rental. It is very important that you follow these important guidelines to ensure a problem-free dumpster bin rental. We are required to limit some hazardous materials because, by law, disposal of this material requires special procedures.
- Our team can advise you if you have disposal materials that we cannot receive. They will do their best to refer you to someone who can help.
Dumpster rental pickup
- When the dumpster is full and the rental period is over we will arrive with our truck and the driver will load the dumpster safely into the truck and will drive away.
- We recycle materials (if possible) when we sort the dumpster contents at our facility. Then our staff safely and legally disposes of any non-recyclable garbage or junk.
- You choose to become a repeat customer, because you are delighted by the service, low cost and simplicity of the project.
- You might even call us to book your next dumpster rental, refer us to a friend or post five star review on our Google Review area. If you would like to do this, please click here.
If you have any queries about dumpster rentals for your area, please call or email our office.
How to contact our office that services Clarington residents and business owners
For dumpster renting advice and any questions relating to bin rentals for your community, including Clarington garbage bylaws relating to cleanups, disposal, junk removal, and dumpsters, call our dumpster rental hotline at 905-299-1024
To email us questions, compliments or to communicate to us about an issue relating to your service, please email email@example.com
We look forward to serving you in Clarington!
What can I load into the bin if I want to use it for junk removal?
With a few exceptions you can load whatever you want to dispose of in your rented bin. Here is a list of allowable junk and materials you can load for disposal.
- Furniture, including mattresses, bed frames, and bedding. Sofas/couches. Chairs, tables, lamps, carpeting and area rugs, lighting and light fixtures, nightstands, mattresses, clothes, rags and fabric.
- Bicycles, tricycles, childrens toys, lawn tools and implements, old metal equipment (excluding car parts), mowers
- Lumber, demolition debris, roof tiles, drywall, metal work, tiles
- Lawn clippings and garden debris including, leaves, tree limbs, stumps, rocks, (excludes soil and sod)
Please refer to our do not load list for additional info, so that we don't run into any potential issues on removal day, when we come to remove your bin from your location. If you are in doubt, please do contact us to discuss what you would like to load into the bin. Check with us, as it is part of our service to ensure you have a great experience.
Helpful Clarington Information About Garbage and Local Services
- The Region of Durham provides garbage, recycling and food waste collection services in Clarington.
- Durham Region residential waste collection calendar can be accessed on their site by entering your address
- Yard waste collection rules and resources for Durham Region
- Follow Clarington news and local issues DurhamRegion.com
- Clarington mayor and city council: List of local representatives
- Read this helpful Clarington blog
Dumpster rental service near you
Besides serving Clarington with dumpster rentals, we also provide bin delivery service to areas near you. So if you have another property or business near Clarington, in neighboring communities,please call us for convenient bin rentals in the following areas:
We also provide junk removal and garbage bin services in the western GTA including Toronto, Brampton, Mississauga and across the Halton Region to Hamilton and Guelph
Related garbage bin rental articles:
If you don't see what you need, our staff is ready to help you or provide advice please call us at Purple Dumpster at (905) 299-1024