Garbage bin rentals made easy in Toronto
Seeking a dumpster rental in Toronto? Well you have come to the right place. We are here to serve you if you need a dumpster or garbage bin rental for your cleanup, renovation, demolition, clear out, estate sale, community cleanup, or junk removal project.
Here is the information have put together for you to help make the process a smooth one:
Need a dumpster rental in Torontofor junk removal?
We love our customers in Toronto, Ontario and would like you to join their ranks when you need a dumpster rental for your home or business. Our Purple Dumpster rental experts are ready to help you with your residential or business cleanup or junk removal.
Bin rentals for your Toronto home or business are simple to set up and available from us, as our Toronto bin dispatch depot for dumpsters rental is not far from you if you live in the area. Your community is one of the key markets we serve because our trucks local to you.
How does a dumpster rental in Toronto work for me?
We are sure you have seen dumpster bins in back alleys behind some businesses or in the driveways of a neighbour. We can rent you a home-sized version of a similar garbage dumpster that is easy to use and affordable. Then, here is what happens next...
Book a dumpster rental in Toronto
- You call us at 905-299-1024 and let us know when you need the dumpster bin and for what period of time. One week rentals are typical but we can increase or decrease the time you need. Just ask. To get started use our online dumpster rental booking tool. You also choose when it will arrive. We will also book a time and day for our driver to return and pick up the bin a week later or whenever you specify.
- When you book, we let you know the cost will be. It includes a flat per week rental charge for the actual dumpster and a one ton initial weight charge. Delivery and pickup is included in the rental price.
- You can pay by credit card (Mastercard or Visa) or you can arrange to pay with cash.
- Our Purple Dumpster driver is a dumpster expert. He or she will deliver the bin to your Toronto area home or business. You will get a clean and empty easy load dumpster to fill. (See dumpster sizes - you can choose the size you need or we can recommend a size based on your cleanup job.)
Pricing for a dumpster rental in Toronto
Our rates are very simple. We charge you upfront for a one week rental (7 days) for the bin. Drop off and pick up is free. We also charge you for the first ton of loaded garbage, debris or junk. Additional tons or partial tons are charged to you after pickup.
Garbage bin rental delivery
Our garbage bin rental delivery person will position the bin on your property where you will be able to easily access and load debris and garbage into it. You can also specify where you would like it placed.
Bin rental loading process
- You and your clean-up team fill the dumpster over the rental period. Please keep in mind the safety of the people who help you load the dumpster. Don't overload the bin, and also, ensure that no materials are stacked above the top edge of the dumpster. Ask our staff if you would like some dumpster loading tips.
- We would be happy to give you any information that you need to ensure a safe, uncomplicated cleanup project .
- During the rental week you can load in any garbage, junk or unwanted material you want with a few exceptions. Be advised: Environmentally hazardous (and toxic) materials are not allowed. Check our do not load list. We can advise as to what materials will not be receivable by us at the time of rental. It is very important these important guidelines are followed to ensure a problem-free dumpster rental. We are required to limit some hazardous materials because, by law, disposal of these material require special procedures.
- Our team can advise you if you have disposal materials that we cannot receive. They will do their best to refer you to someone who can help you handled them.
Dumpster rental return
- When the dumpster is full and the rental period is over we will arrive with our truck and the driver will load the dumpster safely into the truck and will drive it away for disposal.
- We recycle materials (if possible) when we sort the dumpster contents at our facility. Then our staff safely and legally disposes of any non-recyclable garbage or junk.
- Next, we hope you become a repeat customer. A vast majority of our clients come back to us annually, because they are delighted by the service, low cost and simplicity of the project. Please contact us with any compliments or concerns.
- Call us to book your next dumpster rental if you know when that will happen. Or if not please refer us to a friend. You can also post five star review on our Google Review area. If you would like to do this, please click here.
If you have any queries about dumpster rentals for your home or business, please call or email our office as below.
How to reach our customer service staff for Toronto
For dumpster rental advice and any questions relating to bin rentals for your community, including Toronto garbage bylaws relating to clean-ups, debris and garbage disposal and dumpster related issues, call our dumpster rental hotline at 905-299-1024
To communicate with us about an issue relating to your service, please email email@example.com
To schedule a dumpster rental now using our online booking form
We look forward to serving you in Toronto!
What can I load into the dumpster if I want to use it for junk removal?
With a few exceptions you can load most junk items into your rented bin. Here is a list of allowable materials you can load for disposal.
- Furniture, including mattresses, bed frames, and bedding. Sofas/couches. Chairs, tables, lamps, carpeting and area rugs, lighting and light fixtures, night tables, mattresses, clothes, rags and fabric.
- Bikes, tricycles, kid's toys, lawn tools, yard implements, metal equipment (excluding car parts), mowers, etc.
- Wood, or construction lumber, demolition debris, roof tiles, drywall, metal work, tiles, etc.
- Lawn hand edge clippings, organic garden debris including, leaves, tree limbs, stumps, rocks, (excludes soil and sod)
Check our do not load list for additional info about what to load or not to load, so that we don't run into any potential issues on garbage bin pickup day. If you are in doubt, please contact us to discuss what you would like to load into the dumpster. Feel free to check with us any time. This is part of our service to ensure you have a great experience with our dumpsters.
A dumpster rental service near you
Besides serving Toronto with dumpster rentals, we also provide bin delivery service to areas near you. So if you have another property or business near Toronto in neighboring communities,please call us for convenient bin rentals in the following areas:
We also provide junk removal and garbage bin services in the western GTA including Toronto, Mississauga and across in the Halton Region to Guelph
Related garbage bin rental articles:
If you don't see what you need, our staff is ready to help you or provide advice please call us at Purple Dumpster at (905) 299-1024